Saturday, June 20, 2015

Oh no she didn't

...yes she did. Fremont Solstice Cyclists Ride: another check mark on my bucket list.


Really, you're not a true Seattleite until you've partaken in the ”naked bike ride” during the Fremont Solstice Fair. From now on, I qualify.

The birthday suit was enhanced by an A Midsummer Night's Dream-inspired ensemble, a ridiculously small nude-colored thong, and some strategically applied painted green vines. And a bike, naturally. Without the bike, it would've just been super weird—right?


Happy solstice everyone!

PS. FremontI love, love, love you.

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Ja för cykeln är ju skillnaden mellan hippt och weird! Mycket underliga saker som pågår i Fremont. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. That's it: I'm making it official, I've decided when I grow up I want to be just like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...I do remember once in high school stripping down to my underwear in the courtyard in a balmy and snowy -20 degrees and running aroung and playing in the snow (it was in France and I had told my friends that -20 was perfectkly warm and inviting weather for a Canadian). Most likely the probelm is that I have grown up too much.

    ReplyDelete