Monday, February 2, 2015

The morning after the night before

I don't know what to say, except that Super Bowl XLIX ended in a very unfortunate and unforseen way, from the Seahawks fans' perspective. The overall feeling is described pretty accurately by this photo that I snapped on my way to work:


Deflated, to say the least.

Still, you don't hear a lot of angry voices; people in general seem to be blue, more than anything. For instance, the Seattle Times tweeted the following this morning:


Oh, this sweet, sweet city of mine... Together, we'll get over this heartbreak! And I must add that although the ending was a kick in the guts, my friends and I had a blast at 9 Mill. The game was a nail-biter from start to finish; just the way I like 'em.

And we'll be back next year, wiser from the experience... Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment