Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The February issue

For once, I'm not discussing my seasonal affective disorder; that's getting a little old, don't you think? Instead, I'm referring to the latest edition of Science Spotlight. This time I present the following exciting titles:

Plastic fantastic! Biopolymers efficiently boost T cell therapy
Settling the (risk) score for CGVHD patients

Naturally, both are fascinating in their own way, but if you only have time and energy to peruse through one of them I would recommend the topmost one. I'm not gonna lie: that study is pretty darn spectacular. In fact, our lead editor of the month found it so intriguing he chose to highlight it as our featured article this month. And as if that wasn't enough to make me blush, the story has received a little bit of Twitter attention:





Oh, stop it... It's not that interesting...

Bah! Who am I kidding? Of course it is; now go ahead and read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment