Friday, December 6, 2013

6

...reasons why today will be a most merry (but somewhat busy) day:
  1. Hairdresser time! A well-deserved treat after a couple of intense work weeks, just in time for the...
  2. ...Student/Postdoc Advisory Committee (SPAC) Holiday Party at Fred Hutch...
  3. ...where I get to present a prestigious mentoring award to an inspiring faculty member...
  4. ...and indulge in pizza and desserts, before heading off to...
  5. ...David's housewarming party on Capitol Hill, after which I have to go home and rest in preparation for...
  6. ...the Hutch Holiday Gala, where I'll be volunteering on Saturday.
Awesomeness times six!

The gala on Saturday deserves a blog post of its own I think, being the single biggest fund-raising event in Seattle (or so I've heard). It's a black tie event, which means I get to use my black/golden floor-length dress again (or some other cocktail-worthy garment). Sweet indeed! More on that later. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment