Monday, September 16, 2013

As time goes by

Hey, what am I up to these days? Well I'm supporting Sounders FC as they climb to the top of the MLS table, finding Bill Murray's roman ancestor at the Seattle Art Museum, watching Seahawks destroy 49ers on Sunday Night Football, and celebrating the fourth annual National Postdoc Appreciation Week. Anything else? I'm trying to catch up on some sleep, dreaming about my trip to Sweden in October, planning future adventures, thinking about career goals/personal goals/other people's expectations, and starting to get really, really excited about fall (although last week was somewhat hot with 31C/88F on 9/11).

Oh, and I'm working too. Yeah.

And running! Most of you might already know, but I guess I should make it official: if all goes according to plan I will complete my first full marathon December 1. THE RACE IS ON!


(And my shoes are apparently on fire.)

3 comments:

  1. Många järn i elden som vanligt märker jag. Hösten kommer du garanterat hitta när du kommer hit. :)
    Glöm inte att vila och ta hand om dig också!
    Puss &kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrm... försök vila mycket :)

    ReplyDelete