Sunday, May 12, 2013

This one's for the mothers

In the United States, the second Sunday in May is all about mothers, motherhood, and maternal bonds. Swedes normally celebrate the holiday on the last Sunday in May, but when in Rome... This blog post is therefore devoted to all you ladies out there: new mothers, old mothers, self-appointed mothers, and mothers-to-be. Kick-ass women of the world, you're all incredible!

From me to you: my favorite flower, forget-me-nots. I stumbled upon these on my way to a baby shower yesterday, and had to stop and take a picture despite running late. Small and modest, bluest blue. No, I shan't forget you...

 
And of course: extra love and gratitude overseas, to the most important mother in my life. I'll see you very soon, mamma!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, darling!
    I saved some forget-me-not-plants when I was weeding. I know you love them. See you soon!
    Mother

    ReplyDelete