Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's not fair...

...that I have to be working all day, when Patrik teams up with my übercool friend Isaac for a day in the snow. Click on the link below for a dreamy picture of P in the white wilderness.


But I won't mope for long; on Friday my brother joins Patrik and me in Seattle, and a couple of days later the three of us head North, across the Canadian border for a six-day getaway in Whistler. I reckon it'll only take a day or two of snowboarding with these guys to leave me battered and bruised, but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy the ride. (Pretty sure.)

2 comments:

  1. åh vad roligt ni kommer ha!!! hälsa min kusin om nu skulle träffa på honom ;) skidguide i Whistler (nånstans, gissar att det finns några ställen :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ser inte jättetråkigt nu... ;) Trevlig resa och ha det underbart!

    ReplyDelete