Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hit me with your best shot

Ouch x 2.
Had another mandatory training class today; this time regarding blood borne pathogens. It seemed like an easy one-hour class, and my plan was just to go there and do the time. Ended up being vaccinated against hepatitis B, tetanus (lockjaw), diphteria and pertussis (whooping cough). Not quite sure what happened, but I distinctly remember myself telling the nurse to "hook me up with whatever you've got".

In the future, I should probably try not to get so carried away when things are offered for free. (Especially if they're served in syringes.)

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, inte så skönt kanske, men rätt så roligt :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha, gumman då! :)
    Idag ska jag fika med Diana & Karin, vi kommer tänka lite extra på dig idag och säkert prata om ditt stora äventyr, så kliar örsnibben (eller hur det nu var) så är det vi som tänker på dig !
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wee! Ni får ha det så mysigt, massor med kramar till er!

      Delete