Friday, September 7, 2012

Beginnings and aspirations

So, here we are. I wanted a forum where I could share my life in the New World with anyone who might be interested, and created this modest blog for that purpose. At this point, I have no idea of how often posts will appear but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I know that it is extremely pretentious of me to write in English, but I have this silly idea that I might one day get some friends in this strange land and would like my blog to be apprehensible also to them. Perhaps I will get tired of trying to express myself in a foreign language and return to the use of my mother tongue, but until then you'll just have to bear with me...

Oh, and welcome! I hope we'll have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Delighted to be 'here', although I'd prefer to be there... :)/ Tom

    ReplyDelete